THE FIRST RENAL ARTERY THROMBOSIS TREATMENT WITH PERCUTANEOUS ANGIOPLASTY IN THE REPUBLIC OF KOSOVO: CASE REPORT
Renal artery thrombosis is organ-threatening condition, which is not easy to be recognized. We present the first case of acute renal thrombosis treated with percutaneous angioplasty in the Republic of Kosovo, diagnosed in a public and successfully treated in a private institution as a result of integrated healthcare system.
Keywords: renal artery thrombosis, percutaneous angoplastu, sten, thrombus aspiration.
2. Lopez VM, Glauser J. A case of renal artery thrombosis with renal infarction. J Emerg Trauma Shock. 2010;3(3):302.[PMC free article] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
3. Singh S, Wang L, Yao QS, Jyotimallika J, Singh S. Spontaneous renal artery thrombosis: An unusual cause of acute abdomen. North American Journal Of Medical Sciences. 2014;6(5):234. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
4. Koivuviita N,Tertti R,Heiro M,Manner I,Metsärinne K, Thromboembolism as a cause of renal artery occlusion and acute kidney injury: the recovery of kidney function after two weeks. Case reports in nephrology and urology. 2014 Jan [PubMed PMID: 24847350]
5. Antopolsky M, Simanovsky N, Stalnikowicz R, Salameh S, Hiller N (2012) Renal infarction in the ED: 10-year experience and review of the literature. Am J Emerg Med30: 1055-1060. Link: http://bit.ly/2OLWWbA
6. Otoupalova E, Blankenship L, Bazzi J, Ardary C, Nguyen T, Kelekar AK and Momin F. A Case Report of Renal Artery Thrombosis in a Patient with Occult Neuroendocrine Tumor . Ann hematol Ocol. 2017 (4);2 ISSN 2375-7965. www.austinpublishinggroup.com
7. Arache W,Bahadi A,Kabbaj DE, [Renal artery thrombosis revealing antiphospholipid antibody syndrome]. The Pan African medical journal. 2018; [PubMed PMID: 31037210]
8. Sauerberg N, Khan YS. Renal Artery Thrombosis. 2021 Aug 23. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2021 Jan–. PMID: 33232050.
9. Kumar, B., & Kumari, S. (2017). Spontaneous Renal Artery Thrombosis Successfully Intervened with Drug Eluting Stent: A Primary Renal Artery Angioplasty. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research : JCDR, 11(9), OD14–OD15. https://doi.org/10.7860/JCDR/2017/28893.1066010.
10. Naiding, Zhang & Guiya, Xiong & Yifeng, Pan & Changming, Shao & Jian, Wang & Bing, Chen & Zhenjie, Liu. (2019). Acute renal artery thrombosis treated with combination use of multiple interventional techniques. Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiology. 6. 088-091. 10.17352/2455-2976.000099.
11. Silverberg D, Menes T, Rimon U, Salomon O, Halak M (2016) Acute renal artery occlusion: Presentation, treatment, and outcome. J Vasc Surg64: 1026-1032. Link: http://bit.ly/2sFK4uV.